Thursday, February 21, 2008

My gorgeous boy!!





So, here's a little update on Baby Noah. He finally came home January 8th, which was actually right after my sister posted that blog for me. He's now 2 1/2 months and at his appointment on Feb 14th we weighted 9 lbs 15 oz!! He's probably somewhere in the 10 lbs now. I start working again this Monday the 25th and I so don't want to. It's really hard to be a stay at home mom, it can get really claustrophobic but I can't imagine not being with my baby all day. But unfortunately, some material things really are necessary (a job that gives you insurance for example). Wish me luck with going back to work!

2 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Griscel!!!
He's so cute! I want to take him home with me! We loved seeing him for his blessing. We love you!

PEHNelson said...

yeah!!! I'm glad you finally posted something! Good luck at work!!! I LOVE YOU!