Friday, March 7, 2008

American Idol

Ok so this session I've been really into American Idol. I've never been this hardcore, I usually just watch the last like five but this time I've watched since the very beginning. Last night made me so happy!!!
I did not like Danny Noriega, this last song was so horrible. It probably had to do with his sexual orientation, but man, he should not have been with the boys. He would have made a very good looking girl. Anyway....
Last night with him and Chikeze left on the stage, you could tell Chikeze thought he was going home, but I was jumping up and down when they told him he was in the top 12!!!!! I even scared Noah!!! Anyway, I think all the guys are awesome and I think the top 3 are all going to be boys or at least the top 2. David Archuleta is so cute!!! ok, peace out!

3 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Grizzel,
I was so happy that David A., David Cook, and Jason Castro made it!! I can totally picture you scaring Noah!

PEHNelson said...

I love David A. too!!!! And I totally punched my bed cause I was sooo happy!!! Let's have a "watch american idol party since it's the beatles week" party! Yeah!

Angela said...

Hey Griscel! This is Angie. This is the first time I've watch AI from the beginning. I'm happy with the top 12! Anyway, your baby is soo sweet! And getting so big. :) Congrats.