Monday, December 7, 2009

2 years!

Ok so we are still here and still being crazy! Today is Monday, Dec 7. Next Monday is Noah's 2 year birthday!!! I can't believe it, it goes by so increadibly fast and I can still remember when I was pregnant and when I had him so well. Noah is doing really good. He is really into trains right now and Mickey Mouse. Any toy car is a train to him and he says "Choo, choo" when he sees trains or cars and he does the motion with him arm, it's really cute! He's finally starting to talk. He says Mama, Dada (sometimes he calls Daddy, Mama). He says puppy, train, car, agua, no, Nana, Tata, ball and apparently he makes the same sound everytime he sees Mickey Mouse but I haven't picked up on that yet but Erik has (obviously I should get the Greatest Mother Award, hahaha). I make no promises and when I will post again, so stay on your toes!!

P.S. (I tried to upload some pictures but it didn't work, I'll keep trying)

1 comment:

Gabriela Hull said...

What!? A post from Griscel!!!?? Yay! I can't wait to see Noah..I can't believe he's almost two. He and Joshua should have fun playing this Christmas.